Subject: RE: [bt-spec] Draft 0.9.0.1

Mark,

It's an editor's draft of no formal status.  The issues list is still
against 0.9.  Just 0.9.0.1 will be slightly easier to read because you won't
trip up on typos.  I should perhaps have sent "(as if resolved as proposed
...", with "(with proposed solutions applied .."

At some point for each issue, there will need to be proposed text which is
then due for ballot - this can be marked in the issues list (and it changes
the row in the index table to yellow). On 12, 14 and 58, I propose that
step.

(I'll try to be careful in future to "suggest" a solution that I hope for
further discussion on and only "propose" it if it is put forward for vote.
As issue list maintainer, I will treat other's "proposal"s the same - though
this may mean we get more than one proposed solution )

Peter