Subject: RE: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 46 : Ordering of A+B

BTP Issue 46 : Ordering of A+B

Submitter: Mark Little, HP
Category: minor technical
Submitter's identification: #15
Page 26, when describing "A+B": I believe at the last London face-to-face we also discussed that the order would be important.

 I rememberit being discussed, though I couldn't find it in the minutes. It would seem very odd to have it anything other than A is to be delivered before B (remember these are not "related" messages)

Suggest we add tot he sentence, maiking the paragraph:

The form A&B is used to refer to a combination where message B is sent in relation to A (“relation” is asymmetric). The form A+B is used to refer to A and B bundled together  - the transmission of the bundle "A+B" is semantically identical to the transmission of A followed by the transmission of B.