Subject: Re: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 64 : can inferior know type of superior ?

Some comments on Issue 64:

I think all the actors involved in a superior:inferior relationship knows what role other part plays, ie what type of actor is on the other end of the relationship. I used the type of actor instead of the actor since coordinator and subcoordinator are the same type (in fact in reality, most of the time it is the same actor), composer and the subcomposer the same type. For example a participant will definitely know that it is talking to a coordinator (or subcoordinator) and a coordinator will know that its superior is the composer (or subcomposer) etc.

The only question is that if a coordinator allowed to communicate with terminator directly, then it may not know whether it is talking to composer or terminator... We should clarify this. Are we allowing a terminator to talk to coordinator directly or should it go thru the composer, I think we should allowed it.

--Sazi