Subject: [bt-spec] BTP issues list closes on Friday

Can I remind people that we previously agreed that the closing date for new
technical issues is Friday 30th November.

If anyone has sent me anything that was meant to be an issue that hasn't
been announced, I've forgotten it/not noticed it, so please resend/remind
me.

Looking forward to your input !

Peter
(as issue list maintainer)