Subject: [bt-spec] Issues 12,14, 33, 58 and 1, 5, 20,46,51,54,55 - solutions proposed

I propose that we initiate votes on the issues listed.

12, 14,33 and 58 have been at "solution proposed" status since last week - I
think I was supposed to call a vote for these already.

1, 5, 20, 46, 51, 54, 55 have had "suggested text" for some time, with no
adverse comment and I have just raised them to "solution proposed"

We agreed we would vote these by email. I propose the vote closes a week
today - end of the day Wednesday  5th December. (not actually 100% sure who
calls the vote, but these should be non-contentious anyway)

( I juggled the colours for the status on the issues list to make the
solutions proposed titles easier to read. Issue list is
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/business-transactions/issues.htm ).

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd