Subject: Re: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 84 : What determines one-shot is used

So are you suggesting that we specify precisely which BTP messages can be boxcarred and under which circumstances? At first glance this would also appear to mean that the single endpoint concept (doWork I think we're currently calling it) loses more significance, since this would be better addressed at the "interceptor/filter" level, which we're not defining anyway.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little, Distinguished Engineer,
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark@arjuna.com | mark_little@hp.com
Phone: +44 191 2064538
Fax  : +44 191 2064203