Subject: [bt-spec] RE: VOTE for Issues

Peter,
The reason for NO issue #12, 14 and 54 are not for the editorial solution that are proposed, as you mentioned they are minor editorial changes and in all cases are clearer and better explained. I thought the concepts, or the key words discussed there are either are subject of other issues that are in the issues list or I have some reservation for the usage of them.

Example:

Issue #12:  I think, whether the name 'Decider'  is a good choice or not, is an issue in issue # 62.

Issue #14: I am not convinced that we need superior type in the message.

Issue #54: I am not sure whether we need the levels of HAZARDs (mixed, possible etc)

So, again I am not voting against the editorial changes and wording. I am not convinced whether these concepts/key words are need, I think I see them as minor technical issues now... I apologize not including some explanation in to my  previous e-mail.

--Sazi