Subject: [bt-spec] 0.9.0.3 and messaging issues

I'm sending out responses on the messaging issues that were covered by the
changes in 0.9.0.3.  Since these are, in combination, probably the main
technical uncertainty, I would very much like to get them sorted out as soon
as we can. We discussed some of them at Liberty Corner, but not all, and the
text in some cases needs checking.  Expecially those who consider themselves
hotshots on xml and soap :-)

On that, note that the binding we have is to SOAP 1.1 - as the deployed
version (and most toolkits seem to have a hard time with headers), not the
cutting edge of 1.2 and friends. We can easily define a later binding to
more advanced soap (swarfega ? :-) later on (I think we included such things
in our continuation plans)

so could people look through these and comment.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com