Subject: RE: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 57 : XML Schema applicable to more than SOAP

BTP Issue 57 : XML Schema applicable to more than SOAP

Category: editorial
Submitter: Tony Fletcher, Choreology
The XML schema for the messages is given under the heading 'XML Schema for SOAP Bindings'. This would seem to suggest that this XML schema is tied to this particular binding and there could be other XML schema for other bindings. I do no think that is what is intended. I therefore propose that an 'XML Schema' section is added following the specification of the message in abstract form and that this sections (and any other bindings that use the XML schema) reference the one XML schema specification.

This was discussed at the Liberty Corner f-t-f.

The proposed change is just to delete the words "for SOAP binding" in the section title.

The discussion covered the possibility of alternative, non-XML encodings of the BTP message set, but concluded it was not necessary to call this out in the text.