Subject: [bt-spec] RE: [business-transaction] Missing status?

(Mark's message was sent to the main business-transaction list, but I think
this belongs on bt-spec)

There is a status value "invalid", with the meaning "No such inferior is
enrolled (used only in reply to a REQUEST_INFERIOR_STATUSES/specific)".
Doesn't that answer this need ? (it may wrap onto the next page in 0.9.1 -
the tables will need tidying up as a late, purely editorial operations)

Peter