Subject: Issues 77, 78, 47, 49 RE: Issues 79,77 and others (was RE: [bt-spec] identity)

In the absence of screams (and what I understood to be an assenting message from Mark L to Tony) I have put proposed solutions on the issue list for 78 and 77- making Identifiers URIs, and removing handles.  I also made issues 47 and 49 depend on 77, so they will close automatically when/if 77 is accepted.

Peter