Subject: RE: [bt-spec] Target Address & Target Additional Information

Hi,

Further to my previous message, I notice that target address is missing from
each of the element definitions (apart from CONTEXT) in the XML schema in
the SOAP bindings section.

And I'll correct myself on the target-additional-information part. I'd
mis-read that bit of the spec, and I now understand that target additional
information should propagate everywhere that a target address propagates.

Jim