Subject: new issue (was RE: [business-transaction] Re: [bt-spec] URIs andaddress-as-X (MAJOR)

> Firstly I don't believe that issue 78 does talk about the separation of
> deliver from payload as we've been discussing. This is really a separate
> issue, but one that needs doing no matter what we resolve to do with
> addresses and identifiers: the specification should make it clear for each
> message description what information is payload and what is carrier
> specific.

Ok, now I'm clearer on what this is, you're right, it doesn't fit in 78 and
I'll raise a new issue, linked to these discussion threads, but using just
that paragraph as the description.  Hope that's ok.

Classified as minor technical, as otherwise its out of time. I don't think
it intends real change in functionality - does it ?

I had been avoiding the psychological issue 100 barrier. Probably a mistake

Peter