Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Re: [bt-spec] URIs and address-as-X (M AJOR)

Sorry if I exceeded the bounds of good behaviour. But I had got frustrated
that the point about the different uses didn't seem to be getting through.
It was meant to be to state a clear dichotomy, rather than 105 decibels.

The comment about experience was that, in so far as your proposals might
remove capability from the spec, and in so far as those capabilities reflect
our concerns and input, then those weren't just put in by sloppy drafting or
impractical dreaming but because we believe they are needed for the btp
environment as a whole.

But I hope that you aren't trying to remove capability, in which case this
isn't a big deal.

Sorry again if I caused offence.

Peter