Subject: RE: [bt-spec] A table that shows messages exchanged between BTP roles

This is issue 61.

It hasn't been discussed since it became issue 61, but had in fact been agreed informally before - the cover message to 0.9  notes that such diagrams are intended to be included, but hadn't been.

I haven't forgotten.  Sanjay has sent me such tables, which I will be incorporating.
Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Sazi Temel [mailto:sazi.temel@bea.com]
Sent: 03 February 2002 19:36
To: bt-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Peter,
I think including a table into spec that shows messages exchanged between concrete roles (such as Initiator, Terminator, Composer, Coordinator, Participant and Service etc.) will help clarify. I know all these information is in the spec, but a table showing the concrete roles rather than referring it thru Superior:Inferior relationship will be clearer - and help the implementor. I belive there was a suggestion similar to this in the past (by Mark Little and my self).

What do you think?

Sazi Temel
'
bea Systems Inc.
140 Allen Road  Liberty Corner, NJ 07938

sazi.temel@bea.com
sazi.temel@ieee.org
(1) 908 580 3123
http://www.bea.com