Subject: RE: [bt-spec] Context

Sazi,

Yes - this is what issue 82 was about.  The particular text is in
description of the "CONTEXT_REPLY & ENROL & application message (&
PREPARED)" group. (as with the application & CONTEXT, BTP can only describe
what the relationship means at a conceptual level)

There is also the Inferior name qualifier that can be present on ENROL,
which is visible to the Terminator on INFERIOR_STATUSES, allowing the
Terminator to correlate the inferiors it can see with the application work
they correspond to.

Peter