Subject: RE: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 39 : Resigning Inferior

Mark and I discussed this in November, but I don't think it's been discussed since (though Tony has it in his list referred to on Wednesday)

I've put in a proposed solution of "no change", with the supporting statements

A Superior cannot reject RESIGN. (RESIGN can only be sent before and instead of PREPARED, and can cross with PREPARE).

which was the conclusion of the November discussion, as I understood it.

Peter