Subject: RE: [bt-spec] Draft of model

Peter, Thanks for incorporating my comments on the earlier version. I ahve a
few comments for this version in the attached doc. As I said in today's
meeting, I will be working on the diagrams.

sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Furniss [mailto:peter.furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 11:15 AM
To: BT - spec
Subject: [bt-spec] Draft of model

The draft for the model is now on the website (for the convenience of those
on slow lines today), at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/business-transactions/documents/2002-02
-6.BTP_Model_draft.doc

This is NOT linked from the BTP top page

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com