Subject: [bt-spec] prepare_inferiors/cancel_inferiors NULL

Peter, apologies if this is already an issue, but I can't find it. Can you raise an issue about the  prepare_inferiors/cancel_inferiors discussion we had several weeks ago where ALL is essentially the parameter and all inferiors go away and the cohesion controller knows that there are no more participants that can be enrolled. I'd like the optimisation to garbage collect the transaction there and then and not require the controller to have to send an explicit cancel_transaction or confirm_transaction in order to do it. I don't mind this being deferred until post 1.0.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little (mark_little@hp.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Phone +44 191 2606216