Subject: Re: [bt-spec] Re BTP Issue 103 (was issues 100, 101, 103 and 105)

> I don't see "proposed solution" text here, or a change-marked text.
Changes
> would need to state the new parameters and explanation of them for BEGIN
and
> BEGUN, and new text for CONTEXT to say where its values came from (iff the
> standard control Initiator:Factory relationship had been used). And in the
> xml.

Apologies, but after all the discussions we're not going to be able to get
something written up for this afterall this week. So, rather than botch
together something that doesn't cover what we want to say we will defer this
until post 1.0.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little (mark_little@hp.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs