Subject: Re: [bt-spec] RE: re - BTP Issue 108 (was RE:[business-transaction]Email votes - 7 Issues - Ends Tues April 9 = RESULT)

Peter, this is good. Thanks for collapsing the email down to this. Fine by us.

Mark.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 5:23 PM

Let's see if the attached text covers things. I've made it a Word document as it's changes to the existing text in the "Control of Infeirors" section of the model.  I believe it lines up with the rough consensus that was emerging. It has the gist of the paragraph below as an example, with some other expansions to suggest the other ways of doing things.