Subject: [bt-spec] btp spec 0.9.5.1

I've just put a new draft of the spec on the website.

This has change-marked solutions in response to the outstanding issues,
apart from issue 89, on serialised node state. That's 66 (termination
diagrams), 87 (revision of a paragraph in conformance) and 108 ( participant
identification). The solution to 66 is *only* in this draft, because the
diagrams are tricky in other formats. There are also various typos, mistakes
and incomplete application of earlier agreed changes.  There may be a couple
of broken internal links (to figures, usually), which are quite hard to sort
out in a change-marked text, so I'll do them later. Merged text will be
0.9.6.

There have not been many comments on 0.9.5 so far.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com