Subject: Re: [bt-spec] FW: Issue 89

Folks,

I think that we need to discuss this one a little further ( after the
publication of a use case & more detail ) .. I honestly think the idea has merit
and it is based on a complex problem that I face ( and I gather I am not alone
on this ) ... the key thing is that everyone should see the VALUE and SENSE in
this proposal ... the very last thing I want is for anyone to perceive that
ORACLE is using a BIG STICK .. which I clearly want to avoid at all costs. Hence
why this part of the specification should be OPTIONAL.

Rgds,

Geoff.