Subject: RE: [bt-spec] re issue 108 - not for atoms (long email)

Bill,

It meets my personal definition of editorial - making the text say
differently/more clearly what it is intended to say anyway.

I've added the sentence you suggest - it fits well.

I'm less sure about the first paragraph - we seem to be equating the user
with the client/terminator application element.

Peter