Subject: [bt-spec] Web Service Architecture Usage Scenarios from the W3C

member to start this, if we think its worth doing at this time!

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 5:18 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Web Service Architecture Usage Scenarios editors copy available

Hi all,

The first cut at the WSArch Usage Scenarios is at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/wd-wsawg-scenarios-05012002.html

I've done a fair bit of work on this document.  Of particular note:

- Merged as best I could with web services scenarios.  Separate email on
this.
- Added many scenarios
- Renumbered scenarios.  There's a small section explaining the renumbering
- Added requirements, non-requirements, candidate technologies,
priority/effort sections to many scenarios
- Took a first swag at filling in some of the reqs/techs/priority sections.

Over time, we will extract the reqs/techs/priority sections.  Some of us -
well, mostly me and the other editors went along so blame me - wanted to
have all the information relating to a usage scenario in one spot, for ease
of reading and discussing/brainstorming.

I kept the xmlp diagrams, though over time I expect they will be changed to
be more suitable for the overall ws activity.

I've probably made a whole bunch of serious w3c publishing guidelines
errors, so be patient as Hugo, Chris and others help me along...  There are
also many things left to be done with the document, think of this as a first
draft.

Cheers,
Dave