Subject: Re: [bt-spec] IMPT : Oracle Technical Submission for the BTP

> Find attached a revised proposal for consideration in the OASIS BTP
> specification v1.0
>
> It is important to note that I consider the technology contain herein to
> be simple to implement.
>
> I will offer a conference call ahead of the Newcastle F2F to discuss
> this proposal.

Geoff, many thanks for getting this to us. I'll read it and provide comments
asap. As for a conference call, my schedule is extremely busy up to the f2f
so I can't promise availability. However, I'll try.

Mark.

SENDER : Dr. Mark Little, Architect (Transactions), HP Arjuna Labs
PHONE  : +44 191 2606216, FAX : +44 191 2606250
EMAIL  : mark_little@hp.com