Subject: [bt-spec] Oracle BTP Technical Proposal

Please find attached the Oracle proposal for resolution of issue 89. As mentioned in the text, this proposal is for inclusion into v1.0 of the specification only.

Ideally, this proposal will not be viewed as (i) Complicated (ii) Troublesome, but more as an exciting opportunity for the BTP.

Can the Tech Chair please ensure that this formal submission is posted in the Documents -> initial submission section on the BTP web site.

A word about Newcastle, I will not be able to attend this important meeting in person due to events completely out of my control. I apologies in advance. However, based on various requests I would like to offer the next F2F at Oracle's Redwood Shores campus.

Thanks,

Geoff.