Subject: RE: [bt-spec] BTP state table - buggette

Peter

It also seems that there is an error in urn:oasis:names:tc:BTP:1.0:core
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/business-transactions/xml/btp_core.xsd
):
CONFIRMED has an element, confirmed-received, which according
to 2002-06-03.BTP_cttee_spec_1.0.pdf, 7.7.8 CONFIRMED (p. 90), it should be
confirm-received.

The Schema looks to be in error.

Regards,
Mark Potts