Subject: RE: [bt-spec] WS-transaction..

Hi all,

	I have a proposition.

	Would it be much easier if we take six months and publish spec
in every Web Services area (orchestration, transaction, security,...)
per organization or combinations of organizations ? E.g.. IBM/MS/BEA,
IBM/HP, HP/IONA/BEA, ....
After everybody has tried all combinations of politics and exhaustively
published all combinations of web services specs ( a rough calculation -
about 8 companies, at least 3 companies organize to develop one spec -
i.e. a minimum three companies can stand each other long enough to
produce a version of a spec), 4 areas, yields 8C3 X 4 = ((8 * 7 * 6) *
4)/(1*2*3)) = 56 * 4 = 224 documents), we can then submit all of them to
any organization which can then create 5 cohesive and coherent specs out
of them.

	BTW, we also will need a registry to dole out specification
names, already we are into names like BPEL4WS, which is a good number
for an auto plate but not a good name for a specification !

	Any takers ?

Cheers and have a nice weekend