Subject: [bt-spec] hello and goodbye

Today is my last day as an HP employee. HP have decided to exit the
middleware market in terms of their own offerings and forge relationships
with major middleware players. So, pretty much all of us who came into HP
middleware 18+ months ago are exiting stage right! This means that Jim
Webber and I will no longer be representing HP on this technical committee.
I have just finished becoming an individual member, so you won't be able to
get rid of me so easily ;-) My temporary email contact for now will be
m.c.little@ncl.ac.uk and I'm in the process of migrating my HP contact info.
from various BTP mailing lists to that as I type.

I can't say at this point whether or not HP will appoint anyone else to
fulfil the role of representative on this committee. It's possible, but with
recent changes in this area and in HP's middleware strategy, it's uncertain.

All the best,

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little (mark_little@hp.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs