bt-workflow message

Subject: Re: Ideas for workflow subcommittee charter

Folks,
Since I have not received any comments or suggestions on initial workflow
subcommittee charter and there are several new people joined the
subcommittee, I am resending it (included below). Any suggestion and
comments are welcome.

We should also think on how to achieve the goals (task allocations, todos
etc.) I think we should be able to complete the deliverables before April
23rd, for the second f2f meeting.

--Sazi