business-transaction-comment message

Subject: [business-transaction-comment] BTP and WSFL

Hello,

When reading the WSFL and BTP specs, I was wondering if and how these are
supposed to work together? When looking at BPML for example I noticed that
transactions seem to be an integral part of that (workflow) language. WSFL
on the other hand does not seem to recognize the concept of transactions and
therefore needs to rely on some other means?

If indeed WSFL and BTP are to work together, then I'm particulary interested
in whether or not transactions in BTP can be recursive (if that's possible
at all). The reason for asking is that WSFL does support recursive service
composition. Therefor,  I can imagine that transactions are to be recursive
as well?

Thanks,
Ron van Holland