business-transaction-comment message

Subject: Business collaboration

hi,
What is difference between "business process" and "business collaboration"?I am working for designing a business process specification of EBXML, but i met  some questions . how to find the business collaboration? can you give me some rules clarifying the "business collaboration"?

thank you! I am looking forward to your help!

Toby

Do You Yahoo!?
注册世界一流品质的雅虎免费电邮