Subject: RE: Models and use cases face-to-face in London

I cannot attend, I'll be presenting at Gartner iEB Conference in NYC.

Bryan
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mcl@arjuna.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 8:52 AM
To: business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Models and use cases face-to-face in London

Just to let the people on the 3/4 Models and Use Cases subcommittee know that, as per yesterday's teleconference, we are going to have a one day face-to-face on Tuesday 3rd of April. This will be kindly hosted by Choreology. Details are:

    Tuesday 3rd April
    10.00 to 17.00
    Hosted by Choreology Ltd:
    Boardroom, 13 Austin Friars
    London EC2N 2JX
    (closest tube Bank, closest airport London City)

    All the best,

    Mark

Dr. Mark Little (mark@arjuna.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs