Subject: 4/24 face to face details

We have a room for all day 4/24 at the Sheraton next to the Bowstreet
Lynnfield office.

We have blocked rooms at the Sheraton Colonial under the BTP Meeting Rate
Description.  The rate is $115 per night.  The rooms are blocked for April
23rd & April 24th and will be held until April 22nd.  Participants must
request the BTP rate when making their reservation.  Phone number is:
781-245-9300.  To prevent any confusion: the hotel itself is listed under
Wakefield, MA, not Lynnfield (it's right on the border.)

Here are directions to the Bowstreet Lynnfield office:
http://www.bowstreet.com/company/bowstreet_MA.htm
More directions and hotel info:
http://www.sheraton.com/property.taf?prop=232&sec=loc&lc=en

Dial-in details:
Time: 9:00 AM EDT
Duration: 8 Hours
 To join this conference:
dial 1 (866) 633-2978 or +1 (646) 485-9300 and enter 4865 0109

Breakfast will be served: 8am EDT
Meeting will start: 9am EDT
Catered lunch will be provided
Meeting will end: 5pm, but we have the room until 6pm, just in case.

Let me know if you have any problems with the hotel.

Alex