Subject: Re: Questions

Hi Pal, Mark:

On the Europe meeting.

The question I raised at the last conference call was "when will we discuss the
draft specification?" If May, then the meeting in that month should be two days; if
June then that one should be two days. The original timetable indicated May for the
draft spec. Maybe that is too aggressive: if we said June then we would get more
work out of the way in the sub-committees (especially messaging and security), and
also have a draft that can be circulated a couple of weeks ahead of the meeting to
discuss it. This was left for final decision to this Thursday's con call.

Choreology volunteered to host Europe meeting, and HP kindly agreed thereafter to
co-sponsor. The meeting will definitely be in central London (City or West End),
and we are working on the venue etc right now. Please can you let me know asap if
you intend to attend the London face-to-face, as this will affect size of room etc.
We will also make arrangements for hotel accommodation. The final details I want to
finalize by the May F2F.

Yours,

Alastair

Pal Takacsi-Nagy wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I will volunteer to write-up minutes for our teleconferences, starting the
> next one. As for the f2f dates and locations I think they are all fixed
> except for the May DATE.
>
> 4/24: hosted by Bowstreet, Boston area, details are in Alex's message
>
> 5/17-18: hosted by HP in Pennsylvania
>
> 6/18 (or 6/18-19): Europe, UK
>
> 7/18-19: San Jose, hosted by BEA
>
> Open issues:
> ------------
>
> - length of the May/June meeting: the proposal is to make the May meeting 1
> day
> and the June meeting 2 days. We should finalize on this no later than this
> week's concall. If anybody objects to this proposal let the group know
> before the concall.
> - we need the exact location for the Europe meeting. HP and Choreology
> already kindly volunteered, we just need the exact location.
>
> Pal

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair J.
tel;cell:+44 795-841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207-670 1785
tel;work:+44 207-670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
adr:;;13 Austin Friars;London;;EC2N 2JX;England
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
fn:Alastair J. Green