Subject: 4/24 f2f meeting

The meeting was hosted by Bowstreet in Wakefield, MA.

Physically present:

Alex Ceponkus, Bowstreet
James Tauber, Bowstreet
Pal Takacsi-Nagy, BEA
Mark Potts, Talking Blocks
Savas Parastatidis, HP
Jim Webber, HP
Tim Collier ,Intel
Sazi Tamel, BEA
Peter Furniss, Choreology
Bob Pope, Bowstreet

On the phone:

Fred Carter, Sun
Sanjay Dalal, BEA
Mark Little, HP

The agenda was:

- Discussion of the Use Cases document
- Discussion on the Requirements/Terminology/Models document
- Discussion and resolutions of open issues

On the Use Cases front we agreed to emphasize the fact that we are trying to
coordinate web services with this protocol. We decided to get back "The
coordinating web services" use case, which was previously discarded. Savvas
will publish an updated use case document.

On the terminology/model side we had a long and intense discussion. The
results/decisions are in the included Word document. The next step is to
harmonize this document with the orginal write-up by Alistair, which will be
our base-line requirements/model document.
The Models team then will continue to draft the protocol specification that
we can discuss at the next f2f.

We don't have a conf. call 4/26.

Please point out if I missed something.

Thanks: Pal