Subject: RE: Remaining tasks on requirements

Pal,

Good summary - I hadn't fully taken on board the adjectival use of "cohesive
business transactions" and "atomic business transactions" - you have
summarised what was agreed. Would it still be in the spirit of that
agreement to refer to "atoms" and "cohesions" for brevity in the body of the
document ?

I am working on modifying Alastair's document in the light of last week.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com