Subject: RE: Con call for today (10 May)

Fred, and others...

This mornings call was really short... we finished in about 15 minutes - 20 minutes...

We ratified the agenda proposed by Alastair and agreed we had concerns about security and needed to find a new Chair for the security sub committee, such that they can start to address the issues now coming to light in the models, requirements and use cases.

I have spoken to Pal this morning about the Security sub-committee and he is talking with Bill Pope ( who has a good handle on all the issues that have come to light ) to take over from the original chair who has since stepped down.

That was it  - didn't miss anything too controversial. Pal will not be attending the f2f in NJ, but Sanjay from BEA and another representative from BEA will be there.
Regards,
Mark Potts
Chief Technology Officer
Talking Blocks

t. 415 255 7424
f. 415 255 7425
c. 415 606 9096

From: Frederick.Carter@sun.com [mailto:Frederick.Carter@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:30 AM
To: BTP List
Subject: Con call for today (10 May)

Was it really short?  I tried to join at 9:15 or so (traffic), and I'm hearing just lovely music.

(Or is delayed since the time says 9amPST, instead of PDT).

/fred

--
Fred Carter          510.986.3622 (7-3622)
                     mailto:frederick.carter@sun.com (external)

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Potts;Mark
FN:Mark Potts (E-mail)
ORG:Talking Blocks
TITLE:Chief Technology Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(415) 255-7424
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(415) 606-9096
TEL;WORK;FAX:(415) 255-7425
ADR;WORK:;San Francisco;10 United Nations Plaza, Suite 610;San Francisco;CA;94102;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:San Francisco=0D=0A10 United Nations Plaza, Suite 610=0D=0ASan Francisco, CA=
 94102=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mark.potts@talkingblocks.com
REV:20010412T180824Z
END:VCARD