Subject: Date of July f-t-f

The following was agreed at a conference call meeting (on 3 May, I think),
but I don't think ever got propagated to the list, so since the change was
at my request, I thought I'd better make sure everyone knew:

The July meeting is now scheduled for 19-20 July (Thursday and Friday) -
location (San Jose) and host (BEA Systems) are unchanged.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com