Subject: RE: BTP conference calls

I would imagine a lot of people will be at Java One and if that is true
maybe one evening we could get together if there are still issues ( which
there will be ) to be resolved.

It would be prudent to try and allocate a date and time such that people can
allocate this time to the schedules they have for Java One.

Regards,
Mark Potts
Chief Technology Officer
Talking Blocks
www.talkingblocks.com

t. 415 255 7424
f. 415 255 7425
c. 415 606 9096
e. mailto:mark.potts@talkingblocks.com

From: Mark Little [mailto:mcl@arjuna.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 4:21 AM
To: Peter Furniss; biztran - mainlist

> Unless I've mislaid a message completely, we don't have a volunteer to
host
> the phone call for today, and there isn't really time to organise one (and
> certainly not to tell the Californians the details in time).
>
> If there are details, please could someone resend them.

I don't have details either, and can't remember having seen any. Are there
details for next week? How many people on this list will be at JavaOne, as
it may have an affect on the 7th of June teleconference.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little (mark@arjuna.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Phone +44 191 2064538
Fax   +44 191 2064203

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Potts;Mark
FN:Mark Potts (E-mail)
ORG:Talking Blocks
TITLE:Chief Technology Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(415) 255-7424
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(415) 606-9096
TEL;WORK;FAX:(415) 255-7425
ADR;WORK:;San Francisco;10 United Nations Plaza, Suite 610;San Francisco;CA;94102;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:San Francisco=0D=0A10 United Nations Plaza, Suite 610=0D=0ASan Francisco, CA=
 94102=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mark.potts@talkingblocks.com
REV:20010412T180824Z
END:VCARD