Subject: Re: Tomorrow's conf-call

Pal,

In an earlier message to the list (last week, in fact) Peter and I made it clear we
can't do an extended call this evening, Thursday 31st May, and requested it be
moved to Friday (tomorrow). We can participate in an admin meeting for 30-45
minutes but not the substantive technical discussion that is required.

I think that a call without us would not be sensible, given the agenda topics.

Can we not move this meeting to tomorrow at 7.00am your time, as proposed a week
ago, or to some other suitable time next week (see proposals about Java One
lookasides)?

Alastair

Pal Takacsi-Nagy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> it is possible, depending on traffic, that I will be 10-15 minutes late to
> tomorrow's conf-call.
> Sorry for the last minute notice, I will join you as soon as I get to the
> office.
>
> Thanks: Pal

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard