Subject: RE: Informal f2f during Java One

After today's conf. call it was agreed that the informal f2f would be
scheduled for Tuesday the 5th June at the Talking Blocks Offices in San
Francisco from 7:00am until 11:00am.

There are call in details attached, but I would like to know numbers of
those attending in person such that I can organise for you to gain access to
the building.

We will need an agenda, Alastair as chair of the last meeting, maybe you can
propose one based on outstanding issues not covered in the last f2f and new
issues needing to be resolved.

Conference Call Details:
Dial in #: 1-888-488-4311
Int'l dial in #: 334-323-4275
Participant passcode: 997098

Directions to the UN Plaza Offices are attached.
Address: 10, United Nations Plaza, Suite 610 (6th floor), San Francisco, CA,
94102

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Work%0110%2C+UN+Plaza
%14San+francisco%14us&addr=10%2C+UN+Plaza&csz=San+francisco&country=us&Get%A
0Map=Get+Map

Walking from the Moscone Center: Walk up 3rd or 4th street, 2 blocks to
Market Street, and turn left, continue along Market for 3/4 blocks until you
are at 7th street., cross 7th and we are immediately on your right hand
side. Its approximately 5 minute walk ( through the less glamorous part of
San Francisco!).

Regards,
Mark Potts
Chief Technology Officer