Subject: Open issues

Hi all:

as I promised at yesterday's call I will try to summarize the outstanding
issues. Feel free to correct/add in case I missed something:

1, Actors. A new actor has been proposed: Coordinator factory/manager
2, Open-top coordinator: final decision about the outcome of the BT is made
by the initiator, after the vote, which is orchestrated by the coordinator
3, Propagation of context: what sort of interception we assume and where.
4, Two pipe or one pipe for application and protocol messages (this is
related to 3,)
4, Boxcarring, implicit prepared
5, Voting timeouts

Pal