Subject: BTP - draft abstract message set

Attached is a pdf of the reworked abstract message set.

Paragraphs in double-line boxes are various warnings, doubts and apologies
from me.

I would not swear that I have applied the effect of all the agreements
reached, but have covered ones where I could see what to do.

If anyone wants the word original to hack or modify, they are welcome.

See you in San Francisco.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd