Subject: Agenda items for London f-t-f

From my notes during the conference call:

Procedural issues: (with Karl Best, Oasis)
	Committee membership (and chair)
	What is appropriate for file formats, copyright statements etc. in the spec

Walkthrough of available bits of spec:
	outline draft (just what sections should there be)
	actors & roles (and get finality on this)
	abstract message set
	state table
	xml messages strawman

Recovery and redirection (tie-in with state table)

Carrier bindings
	How to carry context with application message
	How to box-car messages in other cases
	SOAP - use document or RPC model.
	ebXML binding (I _think_ we more or less agreed NOT to include this or
other bindings in the current text)

Review statement/summaries from
	Security sub-group
	Workflow sub-group

Above is not in definitive order. I believe Karl Best is only with us for
part of Monday morning.

Dial-in is only in the afternoons UK time, so if anyone joining us that way
has particular concerns, they should tell us.

The overall aim is to cover all the substantial issues by the end of
Tuesday, so if there is anything omitted, put it on the list.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com