Subject: Teleconference Details - June 28

I set up Thursday's teleconference.  Details are below.

	Thanks,

	Mark

-

DATE OF CALL:			THURSDAY, JUNE 28
TIME OF CALL:			9:00AM PACIFIC
DOMESTIC CALLERS:			888-942-8621
INTERNATIONAL CALLERS:		630-395-0042
LEADER:				MARK HALE
PASSCODE:				BTP

I took the liberty and reserved 30 lines:  16 for Domestic and 14 for
International.  I reserved the call for 1-1/2 hours (just in case you run
over).

Please let the participants know that, for security reasons, they will need
to give your name and the passcode to join the call.