Subject: 6/28 Conference Call Action Items

Hope your day is well.

The following items were discussed in today's teleconference:

+ There are no objections to moving the final meeting dates to:

	25th to 26th July

  Pal, can you please confirm that this will be hosted at the
  same location as the kickoff meeting?

  We will need an agenda - I suggest that this be open for discussion on
  the next telecon.

+ The following dates are generally available by participants for
  a follow-on meeting:

	6th to 7th September

+ Can someone please post the f2f minutes from last week's f2f in London?  A
question came about role simplification.  Apparently there was discussion at
the f2f with action taken.  It would benefit the group to see the minutes.

+ Security notes will be posted to the general mailing list.  Participants
are encouraged to review and submit comments.

	Thanks,

	Mark