Subject: Finalized minutes of London FTF

Please find attached the completed minutes for the London FTF (25
pages!) Incorporates all of SF as well. In Zipped Word.

Please send any comments to me directly in the first instance, and I
will collate and reflect corrections back into a new draft if necessary.

So far as I know the following topics have been discussed in various
side conversations or in the last teleconference or by e-mail since the
London meeting:

* Mark's further thoughts on redirection and recovery
* Relationship to ebXML etc
* Counted prepares, "Sanjay's simplification"
* MIXED message
* Renaming of <carrier> and <carrier-address> to <binding> and
<binding-address> in XML message addresses

There is no proposed name for a bundle of BTP messages yet (in terms of
the XML element name), or for a related message set.

Yours,

Alastair

2001-06-18-19.BTP.TC.FTF.London.minutes.zip