Subject: FW: ebXML in W3C? and OASIS Business Transaction group

Tony Fletcher asked me to forward this to the btp list.

-----Original Message-----
From: tony.am.fletcher@bt.com [mailto:tony.am.fletcher@bt.com]
Sent: 11 July 2001 10:55
To: peter.furniss@choreology.com

Dear Peter,

The attached mail has been sent to the ebxml business process list but was
rejected from the OASIS business transaction list as I am not a member of
OASIS yet.  I actually plan to join in next day or two, but in the mean time
would you kindly do me the favour of posting it to the list for me as it
clarifies the intent of my previous post and responds to some of the
comments received.  Thank you for your call, I will be trying to contact you
by phone.

Best regards  Tony

A. M. Fletcher
BTexact Technologies
    01473 644526     +44 1473 644526        m +44 (0) 7740 739490     Fax:
+44 (0) 1473 646291
   Callisto House /261/pp46 (B81-MH), Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath,
Ipswich  IP5 3RE    UK
  tony.am.fletcher@bt.com

British Telecommunications plc
Registered Office - 81 Newgate Street,  London,  EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.